Living area: 13 507 m2
Authors: Joanna Migut
The inspiration for the project were: simplicity, minimalism and geometry, contrast and fit. Simple geometric solids, the space itself, white associate associate with the museum. Contrast and fit - mutually exclusive statements and apply as a project: contrast features to the next to the building and fit in the scale and nature of shaping it. The current project has undergone numerous tests and options, the initial idea was a reference to existing buildings - the nature and scale. As for the scale - is building low and medium-high and character - building fragmented industries, materials used, ie .: concrete, steel.
- The museum as a space for art;
- A reference to the existing buildings Stoneware - freestanding industrial buildings;
- Enclave senses, creation and experience of art;
- A place that will focus public life;
- A reference to the idea of Prague's backyards - interior mingles with the outside;
- A simple solid - minimalism of form over content;
- An economical and ecological solutions.